Why Evaporative Cooling
With energy prices escalating and our summers getting hotter, evaporative air conditioning has a significant and increasing edge on reverse cycle, when it comes to energy efficiency, performance and lifestyle.
Evaporative Cooling is one of the most efficient ways to cool the entire home at once. It provides a refreshing breeze through the house while keeping the running costs at a bare minimum.
The evaporative system utilises water cooling through the unit on the roof. The only disadvantage with evaporative cooling is it does not provide the user with temperature control, i.e. being able to change the temperature via temperature sensors in the house. If this is something that is a definite requirement, then a refrigerated cooling system is the one for you.
Once again, Seeley International’s Braemar products lead the way for this type of cooling. With many years of experience, design and customer service, they make life easy for everyone.
Key Points about Evaporative Cooling from Braemar
- Fresh Comfortable Air-A totally natural form of cooling that delivers 100% fresh air into your home
- Energy Efficient-Evaporative is the most energy and cost efficient way to cool your whole house
- Whisper Quiet-State of the art components make the unit super quiet to run
- Built to last-cabinet is designed to withstand the harshest of conditions and climates
- Powerful whole of home cooling cool your entire home and enjoy alfresco living
For more details regarding what products are most suitable for your home, call us at (03) 9580 – 3983 or click here for further information from our experienced team. As part of our service we can visit your premises and provide you with a free assessment. This will highlight the most efficient system for your requirements.