Reverse Cycle / Multi Split Systems – Cooling / Heating
Some of the features of the Fujitsu units we install:
- ION Deodorization filter-
- Comfortable Function
- Powerful Mode-operation at maximum air flow and compressor speed-which quickly makes the room cool
- Connectable fresh air duct-allows introduction of fresh air to occupied space
Energy Saving Function
Human Sensor-the sensor detects movement of people and operated at a lower fan speed when the room is empty
- Sleep Timer-Unit gradually changes the room temperature allowing you to sleep at night
- Program Timer-ON / OFF can be set up to 4 times in 1 day
Multi Split Air Conditioning in Brighton, Cheltenham, Mornington and Throughout Melbourne
Alpha Air provides multi split air conditioner installation in Brighton, Cheltenham, Mornington, Mount Eliza and throughout Melbourne. Having a multi split system is an energy efficient method of delivering clean, breathable air to several different areas at the one time. Multi split systems are composed of one outdoor unit that can support up to five indoor units.
Individual indoor units operate independently of one another and can operate as a stylish wall mounted unit or within the ceiling cavity. The outdoor unit is discreetly located and housed within a sturdy cabinet to ensure its protection. They allow for exhausted air to dissipate into the atmosphere.
Alpha Air is the true air conditioning professional. When asking, ‘where can I find multi split air conditioner installation near me?’ think Alpha Air. We’ve got you covered with the most efficient installation service in Melbourne.We work with the leading suppliers of Multi Split Air Conditioners in Australia. The brands we choose from are Fujitsu, Actron Air and Daikin, who are a leading supplier of air conditioning systems.
Benefits of Multi Split Systems
The indoor component of a multi split system is easily installed by the experts at Alpha Air. They are attached to an existing structure or new building and usually require no extra structural elements or reinforcing to house installation. Furthermore, an outdoor unit simply requires a location for distribution of clean air, a constant electrical power supply and a stable footing base to avoid vibration.
Benefits of a multi split system include, but are not limited to:
- A sufficient capacity for high on-demand cool air to be distributed to each part of the building whenever required.
- Compressor inverter technology which allows for rapidly cooling of isolated spaces. Once this has been achieved, only a small amount of power is needed to set temperature levels in each part of the building.
- Alteration in compressor output is completely imperceptible as the multi split system automatically regulates air conditioned air and compressor output according to heat loads within each space.
With so many astounding benefits attributed to the multi split air conditioner options available at Alpha Air, it’s understandable why so many Melbournians are making the switch to this system. Alpha Air and its team of highly skilled and experienced installers will happily come out to your home or commercial property to install this fantastic system.
Contact Our Team to Receive Our Premium Service
If you would like to receive a multi split air conditioning service from the experts at Alpha Air, feel free to get in contact with our friendly team of professionals. We are committed to providing an exceptional standard of service and will be happy to book you in for a time that is most suitable for your property.