As the world faces one of its most unprecedented challenges yet, we want to share our company’s plan that will help protect our team and our customers.
As you know, the Coronavirus has been declared a global pandemic by WHO, and our own country is implementing new guidelines and restrictions almost every day.
Businesses are now in the midst of preparing plans to help see them through this tough time.
While we don’t know what the future holds, or how long we’ll be in the current circumstances, we have put together guidelines in order to keep our community safe.
We are keeping a close eye on Government recommendations
The Australian Department of Health is advising Australian businesses to start preparing their own guidelines to help stop the spread of Coronavirus and also to help manage the impact we will no doubt all feel.
If you have been forced to self-quarantine, or have made a personal decision to limit any outdoor activity, it’s obvious that a larger portion of your time will now be spent indoors.
As offices move to virtual work-from-home set ups, we understand the need to work productively in a safe, clean, and comfortable environment.
Until Government guidelines change again, we will continue to offer Bayside residents with quality air conditioning installation, servicing, and maintenance.
Our current precautions
At the moment it is “business as usual” for our team, however we are taking some important precautions into consideration to keep our community safe.
These moves could impact our service schedule, response times, and face-to-face availability. We hope you understand that these changes are designed to keep our staff and our customers safe.
- Each of our vans as well as our offices have been equipped with hand sanitisers and antibacterial wipes.
- Our team is vigilant about hygiene practices and is disinfecting their vans, steering wheels, tools, and equipment before and after every job.
- We are eliminating physical contact – no handshakes. Please don’t take offence! We respectfully ask that you give us distance when we enter your home and perform our work.
- Our staff are keeping a close eye on their health and will self-isolate for 14 days if symptoms start appearing.
- We ask the same of our customers – if you are experiencing symptoms or are currently in self-quarantine, please let us know so that we can postpone your job.
- We ask that if you wish to visit our offices, to call us in advance and let us know.
In the case of complete lockdown, we will have to revisit our business strategy.
We may need to reduce our workload and close our office, though we will ensure we are still contactable via phone, email, and even online conferencing.
In any case though we will strictly follow Government guidelines and recommendations to ensure the safety of our team, customers, and the wider community.
We understand that this crisis is hurting many businesses right now, so we thank you for your support.