Gas Ducted Heating
The features / benefits of Braemar ducted heating
- Maximum effienciency with the inshot burner
- No pilot light ensures the heater works every time
- Flexible installation for all types of homes
- Maximum energy efficiency with Ecostar Tri-Action heat exchanger
- Whisper quiet operation with variable speed delivery fan
- Use less energy with heater output modulation
- Australian gas association tested and certified
One of the most efficient ways to heat the entire house is to use Gas Ducted Heating. It is a very popular way of obtaining entire house heating and is often referred to as ducted central heating.
Ducted heating systems, which are central gas heaters, include several essential components that work together to collect cold air, heat it and push it through ducts into the open spaces in your home. To operate properly, a ducted heating system must have a heating unit, insulated ducts, a thermostat, grilles and vents.
Ducted heating systems offer heating flexibility for people who want whole property heating in the most efficient way. With a high efficiency unit, property owners can save a great deal on their heating by reducing their consumption.
Supporting the house temperature with the correct design and unit capacity is what we specialise in.
For this, we highly recommend using Seeley International’s Braemar products. They cover all of the important bases when it comes to design and unit output.
Some of the main reasons why we believe Braemar is a great option are:
- Quality-Uncompromised product quality and reliability 50 year history
- Australian made and owned
- Cost effective-
- Warranty-7 year comprehensive warranty-10 year heat exchanger and burner warranty (terms / conditions do apply, please ask for further details)
- Energy efficient-exceeds the Australian standard with the world’s first and only 7 star equivalent ducted gas range
- Environment-Low CO2 emissions
Alpha Air believe the investment in heating is extremely important and we take it very seriously. As this is a long term investment our clients makes for their future, financially and personal comfort. Therefore we believe it is essential to view the premises where the heating will be installed with our potential customers.
In this free consultation we offer the following information, which cannot be worked out remotely:
- The types of heating available-ducted, hydronic or reverse cycle
- If cooling is required
- The most efficient heating in terms of energy consumption and running costs
- The size of the unit you require for the most efficient operation
- The best brands for the heating equipment
- Discussion about the warranty provided from the different brands
If you already know what you want, we will help with any advice on the best installation and setup from our vast experience.
After the free consultation we will work out the best system for you, with input from team members and make our recommendation via a formal proposal.